The Andover Cycling Festival takes place on the Sunday the 7th of July starting at the High Street on the Guildhall Square.
Following a successful festival last year, we are returning with three sportive ride distances for you to choose from. Back too are the Schools and Family fun rides, this time on a one mile closed circuit in the town centre, cycle as many laps as you like.
In addition, this year we are increasing the cycling activities at the festival to include five criterium races throughout the day, plus various displays from the Andover BMX Club and other cycling clubs/groups
We look forward to welcoming you to Andover cycling festival and hope you will find an event to participate in, or just come along and enjoy the spectacle and friendly atmosphere in the town centre.
Schedule of events 7th July 2019
- 08.00 – Start of 80 mile sportive ride
- 08.30 – Start of 50 mile sportive ride
- 09.00 – Start of 25 mile sportive ride
- 09.30 – Start of 4th Category Criterium Race
- 10.30 – Start of 3rd Category Criterium Race
- 11.30 – Start of Schools & Family Fun Ride – 3, 5, 10 Miles (Laps)
- 13.00 – Finish of Schools & Family Fun Ride
- 13.00 – Start of BMX Display
- 13.30 – Start of Junior Criterium Race
- 14.15 – Start of Womens Elite Criterium Race
- 15.15 – Start of Mens Elite Criterium Race
- 16.15 – Finish of Mens Elite Criterium Race
- 17.00 – Event Closed – Roads reopen