The Andover Cycling Festival takes place on the Saturday the 11th and Sunday the 12th of July starting at the High Street on the Guildhall Square.
Following a successful festival last year, we are returning with three sportive ride distances for you to choose from. Back too are the Schools and Family fun rides, this time on a one mile closed circuit in the town centre, cycle as many laps as you like.
In addition, this year we are increasing the cycling activities at the festival to include five criterium races throughout the day, plus various displays from the Andover BMX Club and other cycling clubs/groups
We look forward to welcoming you to Andover cycling festival and hope you will find an event to participate in, or just come along and enjoy the spectacle and friendly atmosphere in the town centre.
Schedule of events 11th July 2020
- Schedule timeline list will be updated shortly.
Schedule of events 12th July 2020
- 07.30 – Ride Registration Opens
- 08.30 – Start of 80 mile sportive ride
- 09.00 – Start of 50 mile sportive ride
- 09.30 – Start of 25 mile sportive ride
- 10.00 – Start of Schools Fun ride
- 10.15 – Start of Family Fun ride
- 12.00 – Finish of 25 mile sportive ride
- 12.00 – Finish of Family & Schools Fun rides
- 12.15 – 15.00 Finish of 50 and 80 mile sportive rides
- 15.30 – Cycling Festival Closes